28.11.07

Dad Passed Away

I am very sad, sad and sad ... My father DIED ...

oh my father, i feel u in every word i write, i do not know why you left us and you did not told us that you are leaving ...

Everyone cry over his father annd i am one of them ...

your life is full and was full of everything good, you left many things behind you and first of all you left us ...

why you did not tell us that you are leaving for ever...

you will not come back ... but that is life my Dad, and you know it better than us ... i was looking at you every time and every time i feel your are strong and healthy ...

I do not know what to say ... it is a big ordeal ...

where are you now ... why things turned this way?

why i should say that ... i remember you came and visited me when i returned home somtime ago. You were very happy.

now you leave this life and i am still feeling that this miserable ... I say that i am very unlucky, i wish you very good rest ... and i believe that you are strong like me

goodbye father ... goodbye father ... we are coming to you one day ...

Oh i feel very great pain in my eyes and everywhere ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment and voice your opinion ...

youtube friendly player

True Nature

Khaldun Abd-al-Nabi

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
KHALDUN A. P. O. Box 16 Karak, Rabba khalduna@gmail.com EDUCATION Jordan University, Amman, Jordan, June 1999 B. A. in French Literature, note: 2.72 out of 4

Range 2, Team 2, JIPTC
Time in Doha - Qatar
blogger analytics