8.8.08

WASTA or Preferential Treatment

I try to write in English not to show off or make the people talk about me writing in English, yet it is very great effort that I make to consolidate my ideas and make them clearer to the reader of English.

My message is to be clear enough for everybody or every reader could understand it eventually, including the average person, I mean the man of the street.


I would like to talk today about what is called in Arabic and Jordanian culture in particular Wasta, or nepotism in English, but I would use the term preferential treatment which as to do with any transaction of the government, as government interests every citizen

to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment and voice your opinion ...

youtube friendly player

True Nature

Khaldun Abd-al-Nabi

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
KHALDUN A. P. O. Box 16 Karak, Rabba khalduna@gmail.com EDUCATION Jordan University, Amman, Jordan, June 1999 B. A. in French Literature, note: 2.72 out of 4

Range 2, Team 2, JIPTC
Time in Doha - Qatar
blogger analytics