15.8.07

Life is precious Just take from it as much as you can

I was talking to my colleague about life and how we do not appreciate it very much, once one dies his life finishes. so you should benefit from your life reasonable and as much as you can. I was talking about it not from biological point of view as i visited many websites talking about life.
I would put forward these things for anyone whishes to listen to me or read what i wrtie, I do not write for amusement or to bring pleasure, my writing is serious and brings new ideas and lasting ones.
Anyway, the main points I would like to stress are as follows:
1- Respect of life requires respect of living humans and other livings.
2- Once one respects his own life he should respect other's life, well, here we can use this word life-respect to be a synonym of self-respect.
3- Each of us has the choice to live his life the way he sees proper, with the condition that this will not effect other's life. We can remember the saying: Your liberty ends when others liberty starts; this resumes what we can say in this regard.
4- I wish to ask poor people what life means for you. What do you wish, hope and look for. At the same time, I would ask rich people the same question. What the answer would be ... I am sure for the poor it will be mostly concise and precise while for the rich it will be a little bit complicated and long. So let’s share poor this life by giving them the chance to participate in constructing this life.
5- Life requires urgently the cooperation among livings. It is about interdependent relationship.
6- Life should be always precious and venerated...
7- Religion is part of the life and life is not part of the religion
8- Life could not be resumed in one word and it is a theater where everything happens.
9- Life is not one event that happens once and this event is not long. In fact life is a series of events.
10- Life is characterized by change, it is not stable, people change by time, they get older and older. they understand life differently from stage to another.
11- Lives are different, they are not the same. People do not live the same way and style but they all cherish it.
I hope I can write more about life in the coming occasions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment and voice your opinion ...

youtube friendly player

True Nature

Khaldun Abd-al-Nabi

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
KHALDUN A. P. O. Box 16 Karak, Rabba khalduna@gmail.com EDUCATION Jordan University, Amman, Jordan, June 1999 B. A. in French Literature, note: 2.72 out of 4

Range 2, Team 2, JIPTC
Time in Doha - Qatar
blogger analytics